We know you’ve probably got a few questions you’d like to ask, so we’ve provided answers to some of the most frequently asked questions we hear. If you can’t find an answer to your question on this page, or need help with a more specific issue, please contact us. We’re here to help!
What is the cloud?
The “cloud” or “cloud computing” simply refers to storing data, files and software online rather than on your computer or a separate hard drive. This means you can access your information at any time and from any computer or device in the world.
Is the cloud secure?
Yes. The cloud is probably more secure than your regular computer or laptop as software companies spend millions on backing up and securing your data.
How will cloud bookkeeping help my business?
By connecting your business to the cloud and using Xero accounting software, you’ll enjoy countless benefits which will save you time and money. These include:
- retrieval of daily bank feeds to automatically complete you bank reconciliations;
- multiple users having access to information that is always correct and up-to-date ;
- secure access to your data from any device, any time, any place;
- online storage of documents to reduce paper clutter and free-up space;
- minimisation of travel for you and your bookkeeper, as data can be accessed from the cloud.
You can contact our office to discover even more great benefits of cloud bookkeeping services.
What bookkeeping packages do you use?
Knowing all the advantages it can offer your business, we highly recommend Xero, which is why we’re accredited Xero partners. But if you use another bookkeeping package like MYOB or Quickbooks, we’re more than happy to help you get the most from your software.
Can you work with my existing staff or accountant?
Absolutely. Whether your staff needs training or guidance with your bookkeeping software , or you need us to work in conjunction with your accountant, we’re happy to support your needs in any way we can.
Why should I use Pro Business Solutions?
When you’re running your own business, you barely have time to keep up with your bookkeeping essentials, let alone keeping track on new bookkeeping technologies and innovations. Fortunately, we do have the time, which means we can simplify your bookkeeping processes – and your life!
Need more reasons?
- As qualified bookkeepers and BAS Agents we keep up-to-date with all the latest GST and tax legislation. This ensures your work is always completed to the highest standard and fully compliant with the ATO.
- As accredited Xero partners, we can offer ongoing training so you’ll always understand the capabilities of this savvy software and have a clear understanding of your financial position.
- We scorn the ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to bookkeeping and tailor our services to your needs. By developing a deeper understanding of your business, we’ll always give you the best advice for your situation.
- Above all else, we can simplify your financial processes to give you more time to work on your business… or better still, to catch up on some well-earned R&R! Visit our bookkeeping services page to see the full scope of everything we do.
What are your costs?
Because we tailor our services to meet your needs, you only pay for what you need. You can choose a bundled option to keep your bookkeeping fees at a flat monthly rate – eliminating billing surprises and helping your cashflow – or if you’re not sure how much support you may need, you can opt for assistance ‘as needed’ on an hourly rate.
I’m not in Adelaide, can Pro Business Solutions still help me?
Of course! With the ease of the cloud, we’re able to service clients all over Australia – and overseas! Contact us today to see how we can help.